The "Antler" name draws on an analogy between our thoughtful donors who have remembered the Phoenix Zoo in their will or estate plan and the deer that leave behind its antlers for the nourishment of other living creatures. Membership in this society is extended to those who share with us their intention to leave a legacy with the Phoenix Zoo.
These very special Antler Society gifts will fund conservation and education programs well into the future and ensure the financial sustainability of the Zoo for generations. Many habitats and programs at the Zoo have been developed through the generosity of Antler Society members.
Joining the Antler Society is simple—completing and returning the Statement of Bequest Intention is all that is needed.
Leaving this kind of legacy is such an extraordinary honor for the Zoo, we recognize these gifts in several ways:
- Exclusive invitations to special events and programs
- Private, annual, carted tours to witness first-hand our animals being cared for, fed, trained and loved
- Recognition is given, unless otherwise requested, in our very special Maytag Legacy Garden, in publications and on our website
- An introduction to the Zoo's Planned Giving Advisory Committee for estate planning and investment services
- Antler Society pin to be worn with pride
Operating spectacular facilities and continuing the Zoo's education and conservation programs require a long-term commitment. Antler Society gifts generate income that will continue our mission far into the future.
- Contact Liz Toth at 602.286.3881 or email@example.com for additional information on becoming a member of the Antler Society.
- Seek the advice of your financial or legal advisor.
- If you include the Zoo in your plans, please use our legal name and Federal Tax ID.
Legal Name: Arizona Center for Nature Conservation dba Phoenix Zoo
Address: 455 North Galvin Parkway, Phoenix, Arizona 85008
Federal Tax ID Number: 86-0174843